- Finish reading the Jane Austen canon. How have I got through life without reading all of them? Who Knows!
- Take more photos, but nice ones. All the pictures on my phone are of the sea or ugly picts of my friends. I want, no need, to improve my photography skills and combine the two.
- Listen to less depressing country music.
- Spend less time in my pyjamas.
- Find ‘a local’.
- Be less complacent about the future.
- Visit Ireland.
- Cook a proper Sunday roast. With lots of Yorkshire puddings. And actually pudding.
- Try to eat for one, not a pack of ravenous wolves after hibernation.
- Finally finish the quilt I have been working on for about two years.
Happy New Year!!